Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blog #5: Visualizing Insights

Since moving to Austin, I have developed a love for visiting food trucks. Chi'Lantro is one of my favorites! So, I chose the Mintel report topic US Food Trucks because I found it interesting. My goal was to represent data from the entire report. I wanted the reader to see the four main issues and insights at a glance. Then, I pulled in quantitative data with visuals for each point. I have basic Adobe Illustrator skills, and used that program to craft my visualization of the Mintel report. I have never created an infographic, but that format was the inspiration for my design.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan - I would say that you have produced a very attractive infauxgraphic, as we mentioned it class. You've put the numbers on an attractive page, but you have not quite given us a visual of the data. I hope that distinction makes sense. Thank you for the effort on this.

    ReplyDelete